If you’re like me and have a really hard time getting all of your protein in, then you should check out P28 products. The company was started by three brothers who grew up in the bakery business. The brothers decided to create a line of high protein bread products. They offer high protein bread, wraps, bagels and spreads. If you want to try them, but aren’t sure what to get, order a trial pack and try everything.
Today I modified a recipe for a bacon ranch wrap from their website to try out their protein wraps. I’m pretty sure that bacon and ranch make everything better. One wrap packs 50 grams of protein!!!
- 4 slices turkey (deli style)
- 1/8 cup (14g) of low-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 cup (14g) of low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices pre-cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley Light Ranch Dressing
- 1 P28 wrap
Nutrition: 575 calories, 33g carbs, 30g fat, 50g protein